The Digital World & The Online Opportunity
Brought to you by Google Inc, This course discusses the global shift to digital and how businesses are affected.
To give you an idea of the explosion of online usage over the last 15 years, consider this: In 2000, about 361 million people were online worldwide. In 2014, there were over 3 billion. That’s a growth rate of 764%! Today, nearly half the world is online.
In every country, in every region, across the globe, the world has made a fundamental and profound shift to digital. This is an opportunity any small business can embrace.
Below are some of the topics discussed:
- how many people are online worldwide
- how they’re spending their time online
- how your business can benefit from the still-booming digital trend.
- the core components of a digital presence
- how they relate to YOUR business
- how to get started.
Register now for free to take this eye-opening course by Google Inc!
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 16 Minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 29
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self